Looking for someone who I can pay to help create an avatar

Slimjimass

Question

I’ve been trying a lot of way to fix my avatar with buying skins, shapes and appliers but to no avail I have been unsuccessful on creating an avatar that look decent. I was wondering where I can get someone who can help me make a better avatar without signing into my account or anything shady?

Edited by Slimjimass

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Slimjimass said:

I’ve been trying a lot of way to fix my avatar with buying skins, shapes and appliers but to no avail I have been unsuccessful on creating an avatar that look decent. I was wondering where I can get someone who can help me make a better avatar without signing into my account or anything shady?

You could start here with educating yourself on what is available out there.  Buying appliers if you do not own a mesh head or body won't work.

Noob Dude: A Style 101 for the Second Life Male Avatar – Part 2 – How to Get Dressed (Mesh Head & Mesh Body) – Virtual Bloke

27 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You could start here with educating yourself on what is available out there.  Buying appliers if you do not own a mesh head or body won't work.

Noob Dude: A Style 101 for the Second Life Male Avatar – Part 2 – How to Get Dressed (Mesh Head & Mesh Body) – Virtual Bloke

I appreciate the comment and thank you:) I’ll look into that website. I know about mesh heads and bodies I’m only looking for someone to help fix my avatar to my preference. I already own a genus head and the maitreya body. I’ve been on second life since 2013-2016 I recently came back and wanted to start fresh with something new but couldn’t find anything that I liked so I’m just looking for a little help by any residents who have more experience than 

32 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

6 hours ago, Slimjimass said:

Я много пытался исправить свой аватар, покупая скины, формы и аппликаторы, но безуспешно, мне не удалось создать аватар, который выглядел бы достойно. Мне было интересно, где я могу найти кого-то, кто может помочь мне сделать лучший аватар без входа в мою учетную запись или чего-то подозрительного?

What exactly are you interested?

You can write to me in the world Slavicbeauty resident