Memorial Service for rm Sirbu Who Passed Away

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cross post from the General Discussion board in Real Estate Section.

To anyone who has rented with Xaraz Properties owned by rm sirbu.  I regret to inform you all that on Saturday, May 22nd, rm Sirbu passed away suddenly at his home in Portugal.  This is very sad news indeed.  I had personally spoken to rm a week before his passing.  I am asking that anyone who is currently paying tier on his properties to STOP paying anymore tier effective immediately until further notice.  Friends of Rm are looking into the possibilities of how to deal with the properties he owns.  If Linden Lab were to repossess the properties he owns, you will NOT get a refund for any tier you pay to the rental boxes which is why I'm asking all of his renters to STOP paying tier effective immediately!

In addition, on Sunday, May 30 at 12 PM, there will be an event in honor of rm.sirbu.  The short program includes a particle show by Kalyca and displays made by friends in his memory. It will be held at the GoodLife Sandbox.  People may decorate the sandbox with pictures or other objects all day on Sunday  SLURL included below this notice.

If you know of anyone who is renting one or more properties with Xaraz, please share the link to this forum post as soon as possible.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Varney/155/131/22

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.