Modern, bright, open retail space (sky platform) for rent ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I have a lovely 28x30m open modern retail space for rent on my new parcel. Bright, airy, open, and well lit, with a modern look and feel with concrete, steel, and nice wooden floors, designed by Neigeux (see MP here Second Life Marketplace - :neigeux: Mesh Store Building No.2 ). Features a nice landing spot (Zen garden) up on a platform with a nice small courtyard on a new sim for good traffic and stability. The building is the left one of the two, and is currently attached via a small walkway to my art gallery to form a nice two store retail offering. I can close this off if necessary.

The sim is Adult rated, but I am hoping for a tenant that offers higher end goods (clothing, jewellery, shoes, furniture, accessories, home decor, etc) to compliment the gallery space, but am open to discussion as well. It can be your main store, or a back-up location to handle traffic or demoes as needed. I am open to other artists in the adjoining space as well, preferably not paintings though. The goal is to create a good amount of cross-traffic buyers between the two stores.

Lease offered in weekly increments at L500/week for up to 350 prims. More prims can be negotiated. 

You can visit the location here and check it out > http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aerials/192/51/2402

IM or message me here on the forums if interested.

retail-rent.jpg

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
spelling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.