Trouble creating tattoo for Maitreya body

XandriaLaRouge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am hoping someone can help me figure this out. I am trying to make a tattoo for my new Maitreya body. I had made the tattoo for the Belleza body i had before and never had the issue I am having. I created the texture, upload. Put the script in the box. Add the texture ID to the notecard, save. Add that to the prim. I wear the body's tattoo layer, click the prim and i end up with an all white body with grid marks . The grid marks are not in any of the textures i've uploaded.

31 minutes ago, VirtualKitten said:

Alot has changed wth lara in last release  when it sed to use inly OMEGA System Relay . Lara now has a specific layer for tatoos Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.2 Tattoo Layer if you want the old way it worked use BoM

Maitreya Lara is on v5.3 now.  Even though the layers have been separated at v5 not as much has changed with regards to appliers as you might think.  Every single applier that I had bought before v5 still works with the body no matter if they are using the Maitreya scripts or the Omega ones.  The only thing that someone needs to remember is to actually wear the correct layer for the applier that they want to use now that they are separate.

So for someone making appliers, the process is exactly the same as it was and the pre-v5 kits will still work.  The v5 kits work in the same way as before.  Of course there is the choice to use BoM too and that changes how to do things but the textures will be the same.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.