New Linden Homes Question

DarkLobo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I've been on and off of SL for some time now, and I've recently got back into it. I saw some of the new second generation premium linden homes and I love them; the sense of community, township, spacing between the houses, developed roads, everything.

I want to get one of the houses but I'm not sure if there are any available, or what the current state of play is. Are the homes all full and everyone is still trying to rush to get one? I don't want to abandon my land of my current home only to find out there isn't a second generation one free.

Any news ?

Thanks all

11 minutes ago, DarkLobo said:

Hi all,

I've been on and off of SL for some time now, and I've recently got back into it. I saw some of the new second generation premium linden homes and I love them; the sense of community, township, spacing between the houses, developed roads, everything.

I want to get one of the houses but I'm not sure if there are any available, or what the current state of play is. Are the homes all full and everyone is still trying to rush to get one? I don't want to abandon my land of my current home only to find out there isn't a second generation one free.

Any news ?

Thanks all

Welcome back! The new linden homes are definitely still available. Previous released styles that pop up daily are Traditional, Victorian, Log Home, as well as houseboats and campers. And we are currently in the middle of a release of new Stilt Home regions. Three new regions have been released daily this week. So not only will you see those new stilt homes come up, you will see the other styles that other people are releasing to try for a stilt.

You are allowed to refresh the land page 10 times per 10 minutes, and you are allowed to claim and abandon five linden home parcels in a 24 hour period. It's pretty easy to find a style you will adore right now. Stilts connected to piers are the hardest to snag but with a little luck and persistence and refreshing you might be able to get one of those if they are your flavor. Good luck!

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

At the minute there are second generation Traditionals, Stilt on land, houseboats, Victorians, Loghomes and campers available on the land page.

Edited to add there now are stilts on water on the land page

Ooh, and also @DarkLobo, you can view the linden home page without a premium membership if you'd like to get a feel for what is showing up! No money down, have a look at the available styles and the frequency they are coming up, and if you decide to grab one you can sign up for premium to claim it (edit: or log into your premium account to claim it, seeing as it looks like you are just hesitant to release the old style home you already have!)

And another tidbit... each home style has at least four varieties you can switch between on your parcel by clicking your mailbox. And each of those have a house controller that allows you to change the color of the walls, floors, siding, etc.

The new homes are great! I hope you have fun and find something you love!

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.