Tilt effect of a boat when turning

MannyRD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello partners, I come to you for guidance. I've been working on the script for a boat for a while.

I have made good progress in its composition and then, I have reached a point where I cannot get out. I'm interested in achieving that slight tilt effect when my boat turns. I need ideas on how to get my boat to lean a little to the side that is turning. Thanks in advance friends.

2 hours ago, MannyRD said:

Hello partners, I come to you for guidance. I've been working on the script for a boat for a while.

I have made good progress in its composition and then, I have reached a point where I cannot get out. I'm interested in achieving that slight tilt effect when my boat turns. I need ideas on how to get my boat to lean a little to the side that is turning. Thanks in advance friends.

If you do not know the excellent BWind BBK Boat scripts for making a sailboat, time to go to study and learn, you can find it at Tradewinds Yacht Club

Be prepared for some studying period, start with the simple things, understand, learn and then progress. I assume, you already studied Linden Labs tutorial on vehicles.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.