Not receiving group notices offline

Tomla Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey, I had this issue for some time now. Im not receiving group notices offline to my mail, and I have tried a lot to fix it. Changed email adresses, unchecked and checked group notices in every group, checked my viewer to see if something was not right; using Firestorm. Im now also seeing that Im in fact not even getting all group notices when Im offline; they usually pop up in the right upper corner of the viewer. I have also tried to log in on an alt that was not logged in for ages, since Im receving offline group notices on that account for some reason. Can not see that any settings are different. I am however receiving IMs offline. Anyone have a suggestion what to do?

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tomla Flux said:

Hey, I had this issue for some time now. Im not receiving group notices offline to my mail, and I have tried a lot to fix it. Changed email adresses, unchecked and checked group notices in every group, checked my viewer to see if something was not right; using Firestorm. Im now also seeing that Im in fact not even getting all group notices when Im offline; they usually pop up in the right upper corner of the viewer. I have also tried to log in on an alt that was not logged in for ages, since Im receving offline group notices on that account for some reason. Can not see that any settings are different. I am however receiving IMs offline. Anyone have a suggestion what to do?

I'll receive notices for some groups and not for others, regardless of how many times I reset things.  For some groups, I'll receive the notices one day and not the next. 

Like group Chat, the group Notices are screwed up, at the best of times.  

Side Note:  Verify that the emails aren't getting picked up by your Spam filter.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

THIS is an issue, that is not funny.
 I use my avatar for roleplaying in first line.

It has its own Mailadress, so nothing can be mixed up.
It is important at times to get the group notics, as informations regarding the RP are spread that way.

And i have all settings set correctly, so i have no idea why it doesnt work.

It is just annoying.

19 minutes ago, Joanne Jejces said:

THIS is an issue, that is not funny.
 I use my avatar for roleplaying in first line.

It has its own Mailadress, so nothing can be mixed up.
It is important at times to get the group notics, as informations regarding the RP are spread that way.

And i have all settings set correctly, so i have no idea why it doesnt work.

It is just annoying.

Annoying?  Yes -- but not a life or death situation.  Frankly, IMO, it isn't even as important of an issue as things like 'objects and textures are taking forever to rez' or 'teleports keep failing or just taking a really long time', etc...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.