Interior Designer for Hire

SIaveGirI294

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

[Interior Designer for Hire]

Hey everybody. Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

My partner and I have decided to post here after a long time, as we are willing to help with whoever needs help with their new houses, or just want a makeover.

Please send a notecard to VĪĈƚØRĪÂ (siavegiri294) or Wild Kera (keraartist) if you are interested. We are willing to negotiate at reasonable prices, so feel free to talk to us anytime.

I was hoping to post a few more pics of our work, but it seems like I can't only post one. Please IM us for more, as we are willing to share more examples.

1910312703_ScreenShot2020-10-28at12_26_25PM.thumb.png.cc3a2a4af55236a3e55d9752cdb5c95f.png

33 minutes ago, SIaveGirI294 said:

[Interior Designer for Hire]

Hey everybody. Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

My partner and I have decided to post here after a long time, as we are willing to help with whoever needs help with their new houses, or just want a makeover.

Please send a notecard to VĪĈƚØRĪÂ (siavegiri294) or Wild Kera (keraartist) if you are interested. We are willing to negotiate at reasonable prices, so feel free to talk to us anytime.

I was hoping to post a few more pics of our work, but it seems like I can't only post one. Please IM us for more, as we are willing to share more examples.

1910312703_ScreenShot2020-10-28at12_26_25PM.thumb.png.cc3a2a4af55236a3e55d9752cdb5c95f.png

The room is missing a rug. And maybe use a little shadow as well :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.