Is there a viewer that optimizes marketplace listing management?

Elissa Taka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I run a store with several thousand items (don't judge). Whenever I do anything in the viewer (latest Firestorm) with marketplace listings, like add an object to an existing listing, the whole viewer locks up for several seconds while it presumably syncs with the servers. I'm pretty sure it's a function of how many items I have, since this has been getting progressively worse over time. That said, I did try clearing cache, etc to no avail. So I'm pretty sure it's just the nature of the beast, I just wonder if there's a better viewer that has better marketplace logic. Thanks!

There has been some changes recently that have introduced that sort of freezing in several areas. For, example, open a second instance of your inventory and your screen will freeze until the second instance populates, accompanied by a couple of screen blankings.

It's all part of the "improvements", I suspect.

20 minutes ago, Odaks said:

open a second instance of your inventory and your screen will freeze until the second instance populates

Hah! I noticed that too! That said, I'm glad the system works as well as it does (especially the real-time searching in inventory / marketplace). It's just... some other parts.. ugh! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.