Help me rig a custom model

Jessyka Richard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had an artist create a custom mesh avatar and I would like to use it in-world.

I'm looking to pay someone to make that happen and my budget is flexible! The model may need optimized, as well as rigged to work with bento animations (fingers, tail, eyes, ears, mouth... no wings or hind legs). Possibly even take pieces apart to create separate attachments vs. rigging the entire model? We can take a look at it together and find out how to make it work. If the head can be properly bento rigged, you can make a few facial animations (talkjaw, blinking).

Feel free to contact me in world or send an email: liftedpixel@gmail.com

Edited by Jessyka Richard

• 6 months later...
El 9/8/2020 a las 5:49 PM, Jessyka Richard dijo:

Hice que un artista creara un avatar de malla personalizado y me gustaría usarlo en el mundo.

¡Estoy buscando pagarle a alguien para que eso suceda y mi presupuesto es flexible! El modelo puede necesitar optimizado, así como amañado para trabajar con animaciones bento (dedos, cola, ojos, orejas, boca... sin alas ni patas traseras). ¿Posiblemente incluso desmontar piezas para crear accesorios separados frente a amañar todo el modelo? Podemos echarle un vistazo juntos y averiguar cómo hacerlo funcionar. Si la cabeza puede ser correctamente bento amañada, puede hacer algunas animaciones faciales (talkjaw, parpadeo).

Siéntase libre de ponerse en contacto conmigo en el mundo o enviar un correo electrónico: liftedpixel@gmail.com

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.