Where is Group Edit in Beta Viewer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can create groups but once that is done I do not see any edit option if I want to update the group information.  There used to be an edit option at the bottom of the the group panel but that is no longer there so I ask, where is the group edit option in the Beta Viewer?

Thanks

My viewer details:

Second Life 2.6.9 (230161) May 17 2011 17:26:51 (Second Life Beta Viewer)

Hi, if you have permission to change group properties, the fields will show up as editable when you press the little card icon for the group profile. There is no special edit button. You can click on the badge to select a new texture, and the description will have a whie background meaning that you can change the text. the Save button at the bottom will activate once you make any changes. Roles, notices, assets work about the same way, when you expand that part of the accorion, the parts you are able to edit will be activated for it.

The problem appears to be with a group a created several years ago.  Now I left SL for a couple of years, came back and reactivated this account with the avatar name, Lindens, and Group intact.  Now people can still join the group (one did last night) and I am listed as the founder but I can't edit the discription, send invites, and disand members.  

I have sent a ticket to SL but if its anything like their responces in the past, it could take several months before this issue is resolved... for example:

Date Created 2010-08-30 15:44:18   Case Type Linden Homes Issues 

Date Closed: 2011-02-10 10:22:44

Anyone else have, had, or know of this problem and what the fix is? Thanks

The founder information can be misleading, it really does not tell anything except who started the group. The part that matters for editing is the roles, are you still in an owner or other privileged role? If not, only another group owner can add you back, and of there are no remaining owners then only LL support can fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.