Sculptris

liko211

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1320 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone know how to apply sculptris materials to blender and then to secondlife step by step i have the latest ver of blender if someone can add me inworld and guide me through mic it would be very helpfull if anyone even use blender (blender has some good materials too like metal etc, was wondering how to aply the materials onto the mesh because evrytime i upload a mesh i just get it gray and weird, but someone help me plz thankyouu)

I have been working on some material for SL, and I am not sure just how things can be transferred. I have found how Windlight and EEP can produce such different results with the same settings.

The textures should fit, as the import from Blender to SL doesn't change the UV mapping, but I wouldn't go above a 512-square texture in SL. You should avoid using the Low/Medium/High option for Specularity, it seems to work for Windlight, and goes crazy for EEP.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 12:09 PM, arabellajones said:

I have been working on some material for SL, and I am not sure just how things can be transferred. I have found how Windlight and EEP can produce such different results with the same settings.

The textures should fit, as the import from Blender to SL doesn't change the UV mapping, but I wouldn't go above a 512-square texture in SL. You should avoid using the Low/Medium/High option for Specularity, it seems to work for Windlight, and goes crazy for EEP.

ive contacted you inworld

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 12:09 PM, arabellajones said:

if you could contact me inworld id like this

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1320 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.