Problems Re-delivering a gift

YasukeOGaijin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My girl was gifting me 4 items, from Stray Dog, two body skins and two heads or something along those lines, I was already logged off when she gifted me the items, but when I logged in only 2 of the items sent, and the other two havent. the other two items are still under "processing" from her end, is there anyway to get around this or do we have to wait for the system to get through? Should I stay logged in to make sure I receive the items from the caspervend or what? Any help would really be appreciated thank you.

11 minutes ago, YasukeOGaijin said:

My girl was gifting me 4 items, from Stray Dog, two body skins and two heads or something along those lines, I was already logged off when she gifted me the items, but when I logged in only 2 of the items sent, and the other two havent. the other two items are still under "processing" from her end, is there anyway to get around this or do we have to wait for the system to get through? Should I stay logged in to make sure I receive the items from the caspervend or what? Any help would really be appreciated thank you.

If it has been more than an hour since the gift started processing and it is still showing that status, have her contact the merchant.  There may be an issue with their Caspervend.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.