Manger Wanted/Needed!!!

DawnDaye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone! I thought I'd come on here and post an ad for something I'm seeking! I'm in search of a Manager! Id love to give back to the community and help someone who need's a job :) I am a model in Second Life and have many big plans in the future! I'm in need of someone who is Social Media and Business Savvy! I have an application that anyone can fill out and I'll be conducting interviews! You will be payed and who knows.. you might even grow your social outreach :) IM me for details please! Dawn Migpalion (dawndaye) 

8 hours ago, DawnDaye said:

Hey everyone! I thought I'd come on here and post an ad for something I'm seeking! I'm in search of a Manager! Id love to give back to the community and help someone who need's a job :) I am a model in Second Life and have many big plans in the future! I'm in need of someone who is Social Media and Business Savvy! I have an application that anyone can fill out and I'll be conducting interviews! You will be payed and who knows.. you might even grow your social outreach :) IM me for details please! Dawn Migpalion (dawndaye) 

Hello, I have been manager for a store and I have experience and I would love to be your manager. Also, I am a model/photographer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.