Profitable Animesh Breedables to start a buinsess

osi Aquila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well the topic pretty much says it all, I am hoping to start a business with breedables but since most of the breedables are now Animesh, I was hoping to gain knoweldge in what breedables are good for doing a business? something i can upload on mp or sell in a community or such? 

2 hours ago, osi Aquila said:

Well the topic pretty much says it all, I am hoping to start a business with breedables but since most of the breedables are now Animesh, I was hoping to gain knoweldge in what breedables are good for doing a business? something i can upload on mp or sell in a community or such? 

if you go in breedables, do it for fun. Those animals are in first place a earning model for the creators. As starter in it you'll find only your money drained in it, and after longer time, when you get better traited animals you'll have perhaps the luck to get your land rent/tier and food back by sales.
To get to know.. look for breedable groups, join in the chats will teach you a lot already. And check their websites, most have tutorials and how to's .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.