Just a girl lookin' for a job!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello lovely people! 

As you can see, I am one of the many people looking for a job in SL. I know this is in very high demand so I thank you very kindly for clicking on my forum post and see what I'm about!

Hello! I have been playing SL for a number of years! I have a mesh body and numerous Bento heads to choose from! We all know how hard it is to stop shopping right? 

I'm open to numerous different fields of work! Hosting, Dancing, Decorating, Reception, RPers, Shopping Assistants, Spa/Beauty workers!

Things you should know about me!

• Very chatty and kind-hearted!
  • Always willing to chat with everyone!
  • Owner of a mesh body and mesh head
  • I own lots of different outfits and I'm willing to purchase any uniform or clothes/hair I would need to look right for the job!
  • I do have a full-time job in RL but as I work on reception and on my laptop 80% of the day I can definitely work some small shifts during that time as I get my work done in the morning! 
  • I am usually available at night time in UK timezone, so anywhere between 8pm-12am (We can chat about hours!)
  • English speaking!

Example of hosting: "Hello, Miss/Mr ....! Welcome to ...... What a beautiful gown/Looking dapper tonight! We are happy to host you tonight, If you need anything throughout your time here, please don't hesitate to IM me and I'll do my best to accommodate you!"

If you require any more information about me, please drop me an IM in world! 

AlyciaStarsider Resident 

Look forward to hearing from you! x

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.