I need Friends!!!

ErzaScarlet83

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I noticed tonight that I have spent so much time working in second life I have now friends when I am off. I like to dance why I own a club. I love to explore different places and shop OH yes I love a good sale. SO About me I am a bit of an odd ball I am goofy have no filter and like people who don't hold the punches. I am big on energy and positivity. I love burning incense and sage. II collect crystals and believe in there healing power. Getting in to astrology and births charts. I love tarot cards reading. But here is the odd part I attend church every Sunday and believe in the Power of Christ. So if you would like to be my friend ad me EzraScarlet83. Also I am engaged so only liking for friends. I am equal opportunity friend haha  I don't discriminate race, color, gender, sexual orientation, Avi choice, age, Sexual Identity, disabilities, Religion, and anything else you like to add haha. when you add just let me know it was from this post and please don't be creepy tend to be a little me to creepy people haha. 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, ErzaScarlet83 said:

So I noticed tonight that I have spent so much time working in second life I have now friends when I am off. I like to dance why I own a club. I love to explore different places and shop OH yes I love a good sale. SO About me I am a bit of an odd ball I am goofy have no filter and like people who don't hold the punches. I am big on energy and positivity. I love burning incense and sage. II collect crystals and believe in there healing power. Getting in to astrology and births charts. I love tarot cards reading. But here is the odd part I attend church every Sunday and believe in the Power of Christ. So if you would like to be my friend ad me EzraScarlet83. Also I am engaged so only liking for friends. I am equal opportunity friend haha  I don't discriminate race, color, gender, sexual orientation, Avi choice, age, Sexual Identity, disabilities, Religion, and anything else you like to add haha. when you add just let me know it was from this post and please don't be creepy tend to be a little me to creepy people haha. 

you forgot to wish us all a happy christmas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.