Looking for custom ANIMATIONS!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

Looking for someone who is skilled in making animations to fill a couple of requests:

• A looped animation involving bento hands with fingers interlacing together in front of the avatar, and then coming apart again.
  • An animation involving spraying something from an object (a can, probably) into the avatar's mouth - also with bento hand animations.

You will of course be compensated, though I haven't the slightest idea of what a task like this would cost. Please reply here or contact me in-world if interested!

Just wanted to note that if this is just for YOU it will work fine, but if you are attempting to have a more universal animation then the scale of the avatars as well as the different mesh hands will make it very difficult if not impossible to do.  If you try most any animation where body parts come together (elbow on knee - fingers coming together or even hand propping on the floor) on DIFFERENT avatars you can see this easily.  Only about half of the animations out there work for me.  I test on a variety of shapes and try and stay away from the problematic areas so that the poses and animations will fit a larger portion of the SL populous.  

This in case you didn't know :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.