Tickle Belt with new text

tireiron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone make a tickle belt for me without causing IP infringement? You have to change the name and color so not to cause IP infringement.  Please don't change the shape, unless the shape is copyrighted. Please make it like a belt in some way if you have to change the shape. The tickle belt I want, must have 1 to 8 tickle settings that makes an avatar laugh, and thrash more than the last setting it was put on each time it is put on the next setting. Please include on and off functions with the 1 to 8 settings. I want setting number eight to be really really strong, like hardcore tickling torture. Please make sure it is copy and mod.  The price of the tickle belt was 50 Lindens when it was taken off the marketplace. I only want a tickle belt for harmless tickle fun, nothing more.  And please remember the 1 to 8 settings, where the setting number 8 is like really really hardcore tickling torture. If someone makes it, please put it in your store for 50 Lindens (that was the true price), so I can buy it. A picture of the tickle belt is below this text. The Tickle Belt was removed from the SecondLife Marketplace because it was a trademark of the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise. Because of this if someone makes me a tickle belt, you have to change the name and color, and the shape if the shape is copyrighted. And please make the tickle belt an item with a General age rating so it will be safe for any avatars to use. ThankYou.

d4p3ayx-eccdc601-ffcd-40bc-bd13-3fc2bb9bde43.png

Please read the whole thing, (including the new text below this paragraph).

Can someone make a tickle belt for me without causing IP infringement? You have to change the name and color so not to cause IP infringement.  Please don't change the shape, unless the shape is copyrighted. Please make it like a belt in some way if you have to change the shape. The tickle belt I want, must have 1 to 8 tickle settings that makes an avatar laugh, and thrash more than the last setting it was put on each time it is put on the next setting. Please include on and off functions with the 1 to 8 settings. I want setting number eight to be really really strong, like hardcore tickling torture. Please make sure it is copy and mod.  The price of the tickle belt was 50 Lindens when it was taken off the marketplace. I only want a tickle belt for harmless tickle fun, nothing more.  And please remember the 1 to 8 settings, where the setting number 8 is like really really hardcore tickling torture. If someone makes it, please put it in your store for 50 Lindens (that was the true price), so I can buy it. A picture of the tickle belt is below this text. The Tickle Belt was removed from the SecondLife Marketplace because it was a trademark of the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise. Because of this if someone makes me a tickle belt, you have to change the name and color, and the shape if the shape is copyrighted. And please make the tickle belt an item with a General age rating so it will be safe for any avatars to use. ThankYou.

The tickle belt I want must be made from, scratch, new name, new colors, and if the shape is copyrighted, a new shape as well. After you have read the whole thing, someone please me a tickle belt. ThankYou.

d4p3ayx-eccdc601-ffcd-40bc-bd13-3fc2bb9bde43.png

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.