still kin of a noobie

Jayshana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i am still looking for a job that hire people who are still new to the game, anything that doesn't evolve clubs and dancing and striping, where i don't have to take off my cloths and can dress professional like in an office or something  

Good luck as I suspect such things do not exist!

In the meantime you may wish to consider adding some information to your in world profile including a picture. That will really go a long way to making you less "ignored".

Also, and I mean this generally for all people looking for others to pay them in SL, you would really probably be far better off just purchasing some L$ yourself to get a start. The effort put in for some places to toss you a few L$ hardly covers the cost it incurred to run your computer for the time it took.

Take some time to learn about SL, how to walk, interact and maybe even build. Most places will not employ anyone under a certain account age simply because people abused trust in the past and most assume a new account is either an alt, troll or will simply not bother to stay around.

Despite what some may want to you think - there is no get rich quick in SL. You need to invest in order to reap rewards.

Edited by Jet Dallas
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jet Dallas said:

Good luck as I suspect such things do not exist!

In the meantime you may wish to consider adding some information to your in world profile including a picture. That will really go a long way to making you less "ignored".

Also, and I mean this generally for all people looking for others to pay them in SL, you would really probably be far better off just purchasing some L$ yourself to get a start. The effort put in for some places to toss you a few L$ hardly covers the cost it incurred to run your computer for the time it took.

Take some time to learn about SL, how to walk, interact and maybe even build. Most places will not employ anyone under a certain account age simply because people abused trust in the past and most assume a new account is either an alt, troll or will simply not bother to stay around.

Despite what some may want to you think - there is no get rich quick in SL. You need to invest in order to reap rewards.

"Despite what some may want to you think - there is no get rich quick in SL. You need to invest in order to reap rewards." 811Lord Resident nods ...
Very good point!

sucsess 840x520.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.