Catwa Head xD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, RandyFolly said:

hello, wich head  I can get my avatar to look like this?Who are The Red Velvet Band Members and How Old are They?

My opinion, Catwa Catya and then the skin is what will really make it look Asian.  That's just my opinion as I've wanted a beautiful Asian avatar myself...but it's the skins that really make the look.  

There are people who are far, far better than me with Asian skin information options...some of which are just lovely...whom I'm sure know the names better than me.  I'd have to search for a bit to find the Asian Skins to show you.  

Catwa Catya is a head that has a very versatile allowance for shaping...all in my opinion.  But, again, it's the skin that will really make it look Asian...along with certain make-ups too.

Edited by FairreLilette

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

My opinion, Catwa Catya and then the skin is what will really make it look Asian.  That's just my opinion as I've wanted a beautiful Asian avatar myself...but it's the skins that really make the look.  

There are people who are far, far better than me with Asian skin options...some of which are just lovely...whom I'm sure know the names better than me.  I'd have to search for a bit to find them.  

Catwa Catya is a head that has a very versatile allowance for shaping...all in my opinion.  

thank you, I will test the head here

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.