Flagged items

Pasley Pennent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got 3 emails today saying 3 of my items have been flagged for keyword spam and the items are no longer showing in my inventory listings so I can not find and correct any problems. What do I need to do to find the item listing so I can correct it or who do I need to contact so I can get them corrected. 

Thanks 

Edited by Pasley Pennent
spelling

Oh, no!

Maybe you still have them in the Marketplace Listings window in your SL viewer.

I use the Firestorm viewer and it has 4 tabs called All / Listed / Unlisted / Unassociated, maybe it's in one of these.

I think the keyword spam flagging happens when you use very generic keyboards, and that's bad for the search.

I've looked at your Marketplace and you have a "coffee table" there, which already is coveredin the description, but you still use "coffee" and "table" as keywords - you don't need that! You also seem to repeat the keywords in the Features, although it is already in the product description. Try not to do that, if it's one place already, the search will find it.

If you are unsure what shows up in keywords, you can inspect the page source of your Marketplace listing, and look for something like this:

<meta name="keywords" content="Furniture,coffee,living room,table,tables,mesh,original,low prim,Old Pine,wood,modern,"/>

I hope you can find your listing again. Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.