You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I'm looking to find or put together a Japanese police uniform for roleplay in Japanese town sims.
Does anybody know any Japanese police uniforms available on the marketplace, or any accessories that can be used in such a roleplay? Badges, helmets, hats, vests, armbands, that sort of thing?
I know there are Japanese police vehicles on the marketplace, so it seems like people want to at least drive or display a Japanese police car, 
if not roleplay as Japanese police. But I haven't been able to find any uniforms in Second Life; do they exist, and if not, are there any good items I can use to put together 
a uniform for such roleplays? Can anybody point out any items or otherwise point me in the right direction?

I'm looking for a female uniform for myself, but also possibly some male uniforms for colleagues.
I know that some people in some Japanese sims prefer to use a more non-standard anime character, but I'm looking for more realistic uniforms if possible.
A quick search for Japanese police uniforms revealed quite a diverse range of styles from regular patrol uniforms, highway and traffic police, 
motorcycle units, riot and public order uniforms and formal dress uniforms. Such a range would be nice, but I'm firstly looking for something basic and versatile, and distinctively Japanese, perhaps with some Japanese writing and Japanese police emblems.
Some riot gear and formal dress uniforms are quite difficult to find for police; there seems to be a lack of Japanese emergency uniforms in general.

If anybody could help out, I would appreciate it enormously!

Japanese Police.jpg

Edited by LottaSinclair
More detail

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.