Desperately Seeking Extroverts!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you an uber sociable person who enjoys interacting with and bringing the fun to others in Second Life?  Are you full of energy and ideas and need an outlet for it?  Do you want to work with an awesome team dedicated to supporting you in all you do?

If you answered yes to all those, then I need you!

BellaTECH Nation is a growing community of people who want to socialize and have fun through all Second Life time zones.  As Chief Unicorn in charge of all the things, I need helpful minions to help me organize and run events and fun things for the community to participate in.

Your Duties.
1.  Be a sounding board and help come up with ideas for events, clubs, anything to involve the BellaTech community.

2.  Help organize and promote the events - set up, staff, see it runs smoothly, etc.

3.  Come up with ways to get rid of Fyrebird.

4.  Interact with the community in the group chat and be a sociable, bubbly face for BellaTech Nation.

Your Rewards.
1.  You get to work with me!  Lucky lucky you!

2.  A free Bella Pointe skydome rental with 1500 prims worth 6,000L/month.

3.  A tip jar at any event you organize and host with 80% of tips going to you.

4.  Rampaging rights through the Gimme Gacha Blogger Rooms.

If you are interested in becoming a BellaTech Fun Minion, then fill out the application form.  I will be shortlisting and having interviews in early March.  I'm happy to answer any questions, but please, apply through the application linked below.

Application Form

Jordan Whitt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.