The Other Dating Game Event @Bellisseria Fairgrounds

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Due to RL scheduling conflicts, we've  had to reschedule this event.

It will now take place on Saturday, March 7th : 12 noon - 2 PM SLT

The Other Dating Game

Saturday, March 7th at Bellisseria Fairgrounds
12 noon - 2 PM slt

Hosted by Dj Far
Proceeds go to Bellisseria Relay For Life

On Saturday, March 7th., we'll be holding a different kind of Dating Game at the Bellisseria Fairgrounds.  The concept of this event is to have fun and also promote Bellisseria Relay For Life, one of the many teams of Relay For Life of Second Life.  We're asking volunteers to sign up as contestants for this event.  We're hoping we get enough to hold 3 games in total.  More detailed information on this event below.

Game variants:  1 Bachelorette vs. 3 Bachelors, 1 Bachelor vs. 3 Bachelorettes, 1 LGBTQ vs 3 LTBTQ contestants

What makes this game different and why we call it the 'Other' Dating Game is the chance to opt out.  Contestants will be on the stage and answer questions asked by the contestant in the 'dating' chair.  Each round will last around 15 minutes, at the end of their time, the dating contestant will select their choice of date from the 3 eligible bachelor(ettes) hidden from their view on stage.  Those not selected for a date will receive a nice donated gacha prize for participating.  Prizes could be fun, silly or pretty nice.

The selected single contestant will then come over and meet their date.  But here's the catch!  Maaaaybe, the date is just not for them and they'd rather opt out and make a nice donation to Relay For Life instead and remain happily single and go about their merry way. But fear not, if the dating contestant is left out in the cold, we have a nice gacha consolation prize for them for participating. 

If the couple decides to keep the date, then we'll send them on a date for two at the fairgrounds.  A romantic dinner for two at the Italian restaurant, and a choice of a hot air balloon ride afterwards, or a lovely gondola ride around the waterways of Bellisseria.

We'll need a total 12 contestants to sign up to play all 3 games. 

If you're interested, please do up a note card and send it in world to prudenceanton.

Sign me up for The Other Dating Game!

SL Legacy Name:

SL Display Name:

Dating preference:
(heterosexual, LGBTQ, other, etc)

If we get a lot of sign ups, the drawing for contestants will be random.

You'll be notified if your name is selected to be a contestant.

Please join us and have some fun!  And help us support Bellisseria RFL in Second Life.  🥰

Note:  All contestants must be an adult and in an adult avatar.  Questions and answers from contestants will be in local chat in text type, not SL voice. 😉

If you decide to opt out of the date by donating to RFL, the donation amount is solely up to the contestant's ability and generosity to pay what they may.

Edited by PrudenceAnton
rescheduling issues
  • Like 4

Response has been very positive and  humorous to this event.  We have 10 contestants signed up thus far.  We really need some guys to sign up.  So please, can we get 3 males to fill out an application note card and send it off in world to prudenceanton.  This is going to be a fun event and its for a great cause in supporting Bellisseria Relay For Life in Second Life. 🥰

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 1

Revised date:  

If the couple decides to keep the date, then we'll send them on a date for two for a nice dining experience on the river in Winters Elm and a choice of a hot air balloon ride afterwards, or a lovely gondola ride around the waterways of Bellisseria.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm really in need of 1 more female signing up for The Other Dating Game, Saturday, March 7th, 12 noon - 2 PM SLT.  We have 3 Games scheduled but 2 of the games I'm short on people.

We need 1 Females for the 1 Bachelorette vs 3 Bachorlettes game.  So if you are interested send me a note card with your info by Friday evening at the latest.  Remember, this is for a great cause, supporting Bellisseria Relay For Life! 🥰

SL Legacy Name:

SL Display Name:

Dating preference:

Edited by PrudenceAnton

15 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Hi all,

I'm really in need of 1 more female signing up for The Other Dating Game, Saturday, March 7th, 12 noon - 2 PM SLT.  We have 3 Games scheduled but 2 of the games I'm short on people.

We need 1 Female for the 1 Bachelorette vs 3 Bachorlettes game.  So if you are interested send me a note card with your info by Friday evening at the latest.  Remember, this is for a great cause, supporting Bellisseria Relay For Life! 🥰

SL Legacy Name:

SL Display Name:

Dating preference:

We  have all our date contestant places filled now. Thank you all and we'll see you tomorrow at the event at Bellisseria Fairgrounds. :)

Thanks xoxo, Pru 🥰

Edited by PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.