Tip Jars not working for me anymore??

RoyalVampireQueen031

Question

For some reason, now when I click "Touch" on tip jars nothing happens. No matter where I am at. They are not working for me in any location I go to but they use to work before. I'm not sure what the problem is. Did I turn something off or something? I've even tried uninstalling the viewer and reinstalling. I'm using firestorm viewer and I tried switching to the regular viewer and it's not working for that either. Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

Let's eliminate the easiest thing first. 

Take off ALL of your HUDs to make sure that there is nothing in the way of your touches. 

Also hit CTRL+ALT+T to see if any invisible prims are blocking your touch. It should show up as red (hit CTRL+ALT+T again to restore normal view) and if there are, right click them and choose "Detach".

• Like 1

Did you try to Right Click > Pay?

Bringing the Pay window up with a Left Click is something that the object's owner needs to set up.
The thing is a lot of people will complain about it being something quite annoying since erratic clicks can bring them up.
When you say "they used to work before" how long are you talking about? Yesterday? A few years ago? Because while in the old days it was common practice, today not so much.

I have the exact same problem, for no apparent reason. there are no obstacles blocking them. when I left-clicked on the tipjar, I could log in to it, nothing has changed, but now left-clicking on the tipjar does not give any reaction.
Important: this problem is only in the firestorm, if I use radegast, then login by click without problems.