Group owned Land

MysteryMan11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So the question I have about land is that the group I am in or rather formed myself currently has two pieces of property totaling 2496. I looked on the group charter and it read as follows top line total contributions 2816 sq. meters, total land in use is 2496 sq meters, land available is 320 sq. meters, your contribution is 2409 sq. meters (2409 max) but when I try to buy land using buy for group so that the tier will remain the same it gives me the message Land transfer failed - New owner has insufficent land maintenance credits, I read somehwre that to use that option it needed to be deeded to group so I did that already. So how do you get land maintenance credits? are the earned from contributions of land to the group? or does someone know how to go about this. Thanks in advance for your help in resolving this matter it's appreciated.

You sound like you have pretty much got the idea of how it works. Yes it is the contributions that make the land credits in the group.

The only part that isn`t making sense if that if on the land tab in group info it says the group has 320sqm available, then there is no reason why you shouldn`t be able to use the Buy for Group button to purchase the land.

Check that the land is 320sqm or less and also check that you are wearing the correct active group tag.

It seems that it does work apparently if you don't try to go over your alloted amount which was 320, I was trying to purchase above that and maybe that's why it wasn't working to buy as group. Thanks for the advice and thanks alot for responding to the post it's appreciated. Take care and have fun in all your SL adventures.   :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.