Undeed land from a group

Beau Fonda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I owned 3695 sqm of land, which I deeded to my group. I needed to slim down, so I abandoned land until I had 2048 sqm left. I also don't want it to be deeded to the group anymore, so I wanted to sell it back to myself for L$ 1.

When I set it for sale to myself and want to buy it, the Buy Land window states that I still have 3695 sqm and that the 2048 I buy from myself will be added to it, moving me to a higher tier group.

Am I doing something wrong?

3 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, Beau Fonda said:

I owned 3695 sqm of land, which I deeded to my group. I needed to slim down, so I abandoned land until I had 2048 sqm left. I also don't want it to be deeded to the group anymore, so I wanted to sell it back to myself for L$ 1.

When I set it for sale to myself and want to buy it, the Buy Land window states that I still have 3695 sqm and that the 2048 I buy from myself will be added to it, moving me to a higher tier group.

Am I doing something wrong?

Are you donating the tier to the group? If you are - remove that first. Go to the group settings, then the LAND tab - set anything you donate to ZERO. Keep in mind, you need to parcel (split) the land to shave off any group bonus that is there or you still will be bumped up to the next tier. So what you can do is create a 2048 size cut that you want, then sell only that portion to yourself. As long as you do not donate tier to the group (or any groups) you should be fine.

Thank you for your answer, Alyona. When I set the entry "Your contribution" to "0" and apply "Save", it tells me "! More land credits are needed to support land in use".

I am not sure what they mean bu that. I wish they made all this a bit (rather a lot) more user friendly.

21 minutes ago, Beau Fonda said:

Thank you for your answer, Alyona. When I set the entry "Your contribution" to "0" and apply "Save", it tells me "! More land credits are needed to support land in use".

I am not sure what they mean bu that. I wish they made all this a bit (rather a lot) more user friendly.

That is normal. It means that in a month or so the group will lose the land. But that doesn't matter because the group is selling the land, right? As for the left-over land (above 2048 that you buy) that's up to you - either try to sell it or abandon it or find someone to donate the tier to it.

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.