Land for sale 800m for 8000L in the luxurious protected expensive region of Atis with its own access to the water channel, protected by the Linden Lab, where you can swim and ride on all types of sea transport throughout the region.

Laksheri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Land for sale 800m for 8000L in the luxurious protected expensive region of Atis with its own access to the water channel, protected by the Linden Lab, where you can swim and ride on all types of sea transport throughout the region.

all mesh objects are included in the sale and will remain as much as you want, except for one tree.

the whole region has such textures that you can create any time of the year - summer, autumn. etc

Right-click on the land and get information about buying land.

follow the link and enjoy the view of the earth.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atis/251/173/22

Snapshot_013.png

Snapshot_019.png

Snapshot_027.png

Snapshot_024.png

Edited by Laksheri

49 minutes ago, Laksheri said:

But if I understood correctly, a piece of land is sold fully with objects. All objects will remain to the buyer. The land is ready for living.

Only when the items on the land are transferable, and i know 99%  for sure the Trompe Loeil home on the land is not transferable so will stay in your possesion.
Also doubt if the trees of Hayabusa are transfer.
Please check if what you tell to sell, really is in the sale? You can see that in your inventory.
I wouldn't be surprised only the Kid cattails are transferable.

I said that the objects will remain on the ground as long as the buyer wants, so as not to build yourself, no more. he can live in a finished house.  To get objects in your inventory, you need to buy objects in the shop!!!

Edited by Laksheri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.