Need help getting a two cubes to flash at different times, but as linked objects.

VeranniCakes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to get two cubes to flash at different times, but as two linked objects can someone help me with this?

I got this code from Rolig Loon and so far she told me to subsitute this section

llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_SET,[34,2,PRIM_FULLBRIGHT, ALL_SIDES, iON, PRIM_GLOW, ALL_SIDES, 0.05*iON,
            34,1,PRIM_FULLBRIGHT, ALL_SIDES, iON, PRIM_GLOW, ALL_SIDES, 0.05*iON]);

____Here is the full code_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

integer iON;

{
    state_entry()
    {
        llSetTimerEvent(3.0);

llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_SET,[34,2,PRIM_FULLBRIGHT, ALL_SIDES, iON, PRIM_GLOW, ALL_SIDES, 0.05*iON,
            34,1,PRIM_FULLBRIGHT, ALL_SIDES, iON, PRIM_GLOW, ALL_SIDES, 0.05*iON]);

}

timer()
    {
        iON = !iON;
        llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_SET,[34,1,PRIM_FULLBRIGHT, ALL_SIDES, iON, PRIM_GLOW, ALL_SIDES, 0.05*iON,
            34,2,PRIM_FULLBRIGHT, ALL_SIDES, iON, PRIM_GLOW, ALL_SIDES, 0.05*iON]);
    }
}

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.