new slink body update for bom help needed

velvetgurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi all, just updated to the latest slink hourglass update for bakes on mesh, works great for system clothing, but omega appliers not working, even tho i have the slink omega system installer with relay,

also have tried bake on mesh omega applier from the market place, still not working, also visa becky head update from slink, hair   basses not working either, is this due to the body ?

are i doing anything wrong, even system hair basses not showing , but they do before the update to the new slink versions be thankfull for any help please xxx

1 hour ago, binder59 said:

hi all, just updated to the latest slink hourglass update for bakes on mesh, works great for system clothing, but omega appliers not working, even tho i have the slink omega system installer with relay,

also have tried bake on mesh omega applier from the market place, still not working, also visa becky head update from slink, hair   basses not working either, is this due to the body ?

are i doing anything wrong, even system hair basses not showing , but they do before the update to the new slink versions be thankfull for any help please xxx

You can't use appliers to add anything other than materials (i.e. shine/bumpiness) to the Redux body.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.