Inventory issue

vivianrosee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I'm having a horrible time trying to fix my ingame issue

I logged on clothes would not load could not rename my items in inventory (STILL CANT :( ) , now i cannot remove and item nor add an item to my avatar it just started happening today.

Anyone know how to fix this issue??

3 answers to this question

@vivianrosee,

First, try turning off your internet modem/router.  Wait a couple of minutes, then power it up again and let it reboot.

Log in, but try logging in to an empty, low lag region like Heckendorf, Smith, or Pooley.  Wait for your avatar to rez and your inventory to load.

That may fix the inability to change worn items.  As for the renaming problem...it may be related, but it could also be that you're just trying to re-name a No Modify item.  Can't do that, and that is the expected behavior.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

@vivianrosee,

First, try turning off your internet modem/router.  Wait a couple of minutes, then power it up again and let it reboot.

Log in, but try logging in to an empty, low lag region like Heckendorf, Smith, or Pooley.  Wait for your avatar to rez and your inventory to load.

That may fix the inability to change worn items.  As for the renaming problem...it may be related, but it could also be that you're just trying to re-name a No Modify item.  Can't do that, and that is the expected behavior.

Ok thanks i'll give it a try now and see 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.