I don't get a house, I want to opt for land

maglio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Greetings to all, I'm tired of waiting for a new house, I have decided on a land but I don't know how to do it, I would like it on the continent and next to the ocean, should I pay for it? can i choose one, can someone help please, i dont speak english well 

1 answer to this question

Hi @maglio !

There are several ways to have land in SL.  In your case, let's narrow it down: if you are a Premium member, there are two ways to own Mainland.

1.  Linden Homes.  You can get a free Linden Home.  You can't choose the location, but you CAN choose the style.  Unfortunately, the styles that are most in demand right now are the new Bellisseria homes and houseboats, so they aren't always listed as available on the Linden Home sign up page.  You can take one of the older style homes and wait for the backlog to ease off as LL makes more of the new homes, or you can simply keep waiting and checking the sign up page.

2.  Buy a parcel.  You can also find Mainland parcels that are for sale by residents.  You'll probably want to concentrate on 1024 square meter parcels, because you get free monthly tier if you own 1024 sq. m. of Mainland (or less).  Parcels for sale can be found in Search, or by using the world map, or by looking in the Land Auctions here on the web site.  While you do get free tier on up to 1024 sq m., you do have to pay a one-time initial purchase price.  This price is set by the seller (or through the auction process).  Waterfront parcels tend to be fairly expensive, and they aren't always easy to find.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.