SL Marketplace Store

Hottchix69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Hottchix69 said:

I was wondering, if I already own a MP store is there a way to start another MP with another store name?

Yes, sort of. You need to make a new avatar (maybe with the name of the store as that is done fairly often) and let THEM be the person running the store. They don't actually have to BUILD the items, they just have to do the Marketplace "paperwork". 

There could "possibly" be an option for multiple store in the upcoming (winter?) super duper premium membership - but we don't know any of the particulars of that yet. The multiple store option HAS been suggested by some of the merchants. 

Just now, Chic Aeon said:

Yes, sort of. You need to make a new avatar (maybe with the name of the store as that is done fairly often) and let THEM be the person running the store. They don't actually have to BUILD the items, they just have to do the Marketplace "paperwork". 

There could "possibly" be an option for multiple store in the upcoming (winter?) super duper premium membership - but we don't know any of the particulars of that yet. The multiple store option HAS been suggested by some of the merchants. 

Well if the alt doesn't have to BUILD the items, how would I go about putting the items in the MP store?

49 minutes ago, Hottchix69 said:

Well if the alt doesn't have to BUILD the items, how would I go about putting the items in the MP store?

You build them and send them full perm to the alt who changes the perms to what you want and then puts up. A fair amount of creators have partnerships with the same sort of setup.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.