Looking to hire/commission someone to create a female avatar

Sharui Kayor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for help in the creation of this character shown attached, as well as the creation of the outfit that she is wearing as well. Please let me know if there is any interest and what type of payment is needed, as well as seeing some previous avatars. I have some reference as well (but being that I am basing this off of someone else's works I am missing some character turns).

I have done commissions before and can be trusted to complete payment if there is concern.

328_aurora000_waifu.png

• Like 1

Thanks for much for the notecard Susan! I wish I was better at this SecondLifeing but I think we can make it work :) (Mainly, I have NO idea how to make a note card back so I'm responding here instead XD)

I'm not on SecondLife as much as I would like so whichever way you would like to communite I'll try my best to do so (be it by private messaging here or whenever I can get on SecondLife). Let me know what you need me to provide and we can get to it! Especially if you like shopping XD So I wouldn't mind being your first 'customer'.

Edited by Sharui Kayor
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.