FASHION @ WORK/HOME (simulation: what did you wear today in RL?)

Wildcat Furse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Very pretty, Cat.  I get a smile because I have seen the lingerie thread pictures and I know what is under that cute dress :matte-motes-inlove:

Today is going to be busy.  I am moderating a full team meeting (three offices across the mid-west, plus the CIO of the company who drones on horribly ...) and then moving over to join in a global web conference; mostly global but I doubt the China will be attending.  Lunch will continue with the back-patting and be a big to-do with everybody from both local campuses; about 750 people or so. This is catered offsite.   Maybe this afternoon I can get some actual work done :matte-motes-angry:

Anyway.  So today I am dressed a little nicer. Charcoal grey pinstripe jacket  and black skirt.  This is as close as I could get in a hurry this morning.

Snapshot_001.jpg

ty Rhonda!! yes I love lingerie, it is like a little secret only I know ..... but I know pretty well it excites others though, I like to teaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

You seem to have a busy day ahead, no doubt your very nice outfit will result into success today *meows*

:smileyvery-happy:

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.