Cannot TP to the destination

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I saw a similar situation earlier this year & had not seen it before.  In my instance it was not a message regarding voice, but it was regarding media.  The same thing would happen with an odd looking message much like that one, then an immediate crash.  After several attempts with crashes to find the issue I remembered that my computer had recently received several updates through Windows & one of them was that Java had updated.  It took some searching and sorting out, but eventually I was able to find that something about the Java update had caused changes to the firewall. After sorting through that & making some changes to the firewall, the problem ended.  For some reason it had started to block some features of SL  I can't say that it's the same problem you are experiencing, but it's worth looking into.  Good luck.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BALLARA3350 said:

I tried to tp to a destination which I could tp there successfully before, but today each time I tried I will be crashed and that"We are unable to connect to the voice server like the attach.

And the destination is : 83,40,530 

SG`Y}9ZJIT)%@LTXGXMC75A.png

What's the name of the region?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RoxyCyn said:

I saw a similar situation earlier this year & had not seen it before.  In my instance it was not a message regarding voice, but it was regarding media.  The same thing would happen with an odd looking message much like that one, then an immediate crash.  After several attempts with crashes to find the issue I remembered that my computer had recently received several updates through Windows & one of them was that Java had updated.  It took some searching and sorting out, but eventually I was able to find that something about the Java update had caused changes to the firewall. After sorting through that & making some changes to the firewall, the problem ended.  For some reason it had started to block some features of SL  I can't say that it's the same problem you are experiencing, but it's worth looking into.  Good luck.

Thanks for your advice and I got update for my graphics card, now I can tp to the place SUCCESSFULLY xD again! Thanks a lot for you, you are an amazing guy ))

Pulls out waistband looking and sees that something is missing.  Not a guy, but you are welcome anyway.  hahaha.  Glad it helped you find the problem.  It was just a similar experience that sounded familiar.  The important thing is you're back! Wooo Hooo!      :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.