Prim control on rental land

AnthonyMann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a landlord renting out 1024m parcels with houses and some landscaping already placed on them. I have created a 'tenants' group for my tenants so they will have permission to set their own music, eject, build and to return objects owned by 'others'. I set the houses and landscaping items to the group. The 'share' is unchecked, but even if I check it, the 'deed' button still isn't an option.

Now, everything is showing up as 'group owned' in the 'about land' menus. Owner items is at 0. Group owned include the houses and such that I own and the tenant owned furniture.

Is there a problem with this? Will the tenant be able to get their stuff back? Am I worrying over nothing or do I have the group setup stuff screwed up? If I've screwed up the deeding thing, how do I fix it?

3 answers to this question

The reason that some items can`t be deeded to group is because technically deeding is a change of ownership and so it isn`t possible for no transfer items.

So long as your objects are set to group - they have the correct group name next to "Group" in the edit window, then it is fine.

Make sure that your tenants do not have the ability to return objects set to group and they will not be able to touch them. If they rezz their own objects set to group, they will still be able to remove those items because they own them.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.