3x road-protected double prim adult land

Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Great spot but as a Liberal I am on the opposite political end of the spectrum from my Libertarian neighbor and I'd rather not have a place in a parcel where we're putting up rival 'your views are evil' signs... :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizons Triton/228/68/24

It is protected on 3 and 1/4 sides. A small part of the 4th side is also protected - half of the "wall" I put on the top of the image.

original_5cbb6f23d774f817ee000001.png

Here's the "lets turn the ground blue so you can see the spot" view:

original_5cbb6f47289dd25ac8000001.png

If you look on the right you can see the 4 gray squares that are inside the lot - I put those there so I could have perfect driving onto and off of the lot. As in, this is one of 2 parcels I have found on this continent where you can be level with the road and have no sidewalk blocking your access.

I am not sure of price on this plot. If it interests you, take a look around, and make me an offer - and if it's one that I feel is right, I'll sell it to you. I'm looking to relocate to elsewhere on the continent but I'm not rushed. Even if I abandoned the lot I would not be able to lower my tier - this was basically bought with the 'remainder' of my tier and used for some odd experimental 'XXX' builds...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizons Triton/228/68/24

I've updated this one to have a base price of $45,001.

Open to "reasonable" offers though. But reasonable is NOT the land baron that just IM'd me offering only half that when my plot is already half the price of plots around that don't even have more than 1 protected side... O.o

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.