Seeking business partner

almm1000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The real estate company is seeking a business partner - preferably active. In generally, the business has steady cash flow with high occupancy rate. We hope this person will be active in managing the business and share the on-going revenue and cost after paying initial investment to own the share of the business.  Please do contact me if you have any interest in owning share of real estate business. Only serious offers are considered. Thank you and you have wonderful day. 

• Like 1

Possibly interested in your partnership position. I have 0 experience but have been interested in exactly what you are speaking of. Can you see that I receive some numbers on the investment and returns. Annual rate, or whatever sum, through a portion of time, showing the returns etc.

I own a music business Irl. I may not know much about real estate but just give me quota, I'll understand, and learn fast. Message me in world for questions. I have family in the real estate business, and have viewed many houses. How Second life works, I'm not sure. Feel free to contact me.

We are still looking for 'serious & committed' partner who is interested in building business for this partnership/investment. We have had several inquiries in the past.  Prior to any investment, financial will be provided for full transparency. Please contact me for further details. Thank you.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.