what do you do when someone is using a script to push someone?

Mugetsu Hurricane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

recently i've been getting pushed around by someone using a script, and i assume its a script has it doesnt show on the bumps, pushes and hit detector, neither can any hud detect them, but i get thrown back and forth. the only way to prevent it is to force ground sit. even phantom doesnt help.

2 answers to this question

Sitting on anything -- not just the ground -- should solve the issue.   So should using a "movelock" device.. there's a simple one here -- just copy the script, drop in in a prim, wear the prim somewhere as a hud or attachment, and forget about it.

Where is it happening?   You could try asking the parcel owner to turn push off on the parcel.   That *should* fix it, too.

Hello Mugetsu.

The Community Standards sets out six behaviors, the 'Big Six', that will result in suspension or, with repeated violations, expulsion from the Second Life Community.

All Second Life Community Standards apply to all areas of Second Life, the Second Life Forums, and the Second Life Website.

Assault

Most areas in Second Life are identified as Safe. Assault in Second Life means: shooting, pushing, or shoving another Resident in a Safe Area (see Global Standards below); creating or using scripted objects which singularly or persistently target another Resident in a manner which prevents their enjoyment of Second Life.

Reporting Abuse

Residents should report violations of the Community Standards using the Abuse Reporter tool located under the Help menu in the in-world tool bar. We review these abuse reports, and the identity of the reporter is kept strictly confidential.

More details now about the report abuse you can read at the following topic:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Avatar/How-can-I-make-a-complete-report-abuse-and-how-long-does-it-take/qaq-p/854971

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.