Low Budget Living Community

Kaidin Ulrik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

250L per person for a full 40 x 20 single bedroom 
500L per person for double
Can split this up to 20 X 20 reducing cost to 125L
All rooms include living room space and this is a work space community.
Trying for 100+ prim per unit.
I'm launching a few major projects that will be reosurced from the apatrtment building and there is a demand for those who are looking to really get going in Sl. This could turn into free living space down the road. For now this is simply to cover land ownage costs. If you're intersted please contact me via SL for I may not keep my eye on this post. TY!
Kaidin Ulrik

the section says forums ,blogs, etc. keywords here, i work witht his stuff, it's advertising to the eye, it caught your's. not beefing, just have no time to toss around attitudes. i typed that statement in a amoment and continued to progress in other arenas.think smart, not hard1 much like work smart, not hard.

If you work with this stuff, then you know that there are rules about what is acceptable or not. if there's any confusion as to what is acceptable here, see the Community Participation Guidelines. You may not agree with them, but you need to follow them or be willing to suffer any consequences. The Forum moderators don't care about your marketing strategy and neither does anyone else.

ETA: Welcome to the Forum.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.