Banned and Don't Know Why

nickotimenow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

I'm not sure why this wasn't a good general discussion topic since it usually depends on the Sim owner and their set of rules and sometimes it's puzzling as to why you can be ejected or banned. Sometimes it's a small and easily fixable oversight or it can be as serious as harassment or "griefing" in a Sim. I was once ejected for wearing a group tag that the owner didn't like. It was easy to fix and didn't really warrant an ejection in my opinion. At times I join groups and forget that there's a group name above my head unless I go in and pick "none" under the groups.

The Sims are privately owned/run on Second Life. It all depends on the Sim owner so they really don't need a reason at all according to some of the feedback I've gotten on the subject. You can talk to the owner or managers of the Sim to find out why if you want to go back to the club. Personally, there are so many clubs and sims that I usually just dust off my feet and move on. 🙂 That's me though. There are plenty of great clubs with great dj's or live music to choose from.

Edited by RachelWales

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.