Wanted: Bartender for NYE Party - Paid RP

Ellen Cordeaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hai!

I am looking for someone to 'work' as a bartender for my NYE cocktail party.  I've tried an in-world RP group with no luck so throwing a line out here.

Details:

Monday Dec 31 @ 6-8 pm SLT.  Formal, G rated event.  

• Paid position + tips if people are feeling generous.
  • Some light RP required such as politely interacting with guests getting drinks, etc.  Ya know, like...a bartender.  *lols

Requirements:

FEMALE avatar.  Mesh body and up to date hair (no circa 2007 flexies).  Mesh head preferred but OK if you don't have.

I will provide a mesh uniform, unless you have a lady tux already. :)

So anyone up for some easy cash and fun time to boot?  You can respond here or IM me in world.

~ellen

2 hours ago, SusanPoora said:

I'm nterested, but I would like to know how much is the pay? I've been a host for 3 months and I have a Maitreya body, Catwa head and Truth hair, if that would be helpful. And yes, Im a amateur creative+nonfiction writer, so my writing is somehow creative. 

Hi Susan,

The pay is 1000L for the 2 hours, and a tip jar will be out on the bar.  :)  

17 minutes ago, SusanPoora said:

Oh yeah! Thats interesting. I would love to visit the location, mind sending the tp link? Thanks, and I'll contact you inworld asap.

Well I haven't put it up yet, it will be up above my little club later today.  *lols   I do have 2 other ladies interested also so I have to chat with them as well, but do please IM me inworld? I will decide today for sure.  Thanks!  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.