Newbie Avatar creation

Kimily84

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just spent a bunch of money on skin however the newbie school girl skin I started with is still on! When I try to use the LAQ skin mesh my body dissapears. Can someone help me finish my avatar? I've been away for 5 years and everything is so different!

Welcome to the world of mesh.  Even if you are not using a mesh body but you are dealing with things that are made for them now. 

I can only guess at what's going on but it sounds to me like you are using appliers intended for a mesh body. The "LAQ skin mesh" you mentioned sounds like a full body alpha which, again, is used with mesh bodies.

If you like LAQ, you need to find the section with her older Glow Skins.  These are skins made for system bodies like you are using now.

I think its best if you can show us a screenshot of the things you are wearing (preferarbly the of the tab that shows what you are currently wearing), because what you describe sounds like an alpha layer (which were already around five years ago), but I can't really figure out the reason why this would be sold together with a skin...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.