Error Logging IN

Colie Ceriano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I"m having issues logging in. It tells me  my clock isn't set up right. Or to check my firewall settings. Nothing was changed. 

BUT if I keep trying to log in, it will allow me. But then, if I try to teleport, it crashes. Or if I make it, voice never loads again. Or sometimes half my clothes/hair is missing and Secondlife won't allow me to put them back on. 

I've checked my firewall, my clock setting. I've even reset my modem (which everything else is working fine that runs off the internet).

Please help!!!??

1 answer to this question

14 minutes ago, Colie Ceriano said:

I"m having issues logging in. It tells me  my clock isn't set up right. Or to check my firewall settings. Nothing was changed. 

BUT if I keep trying to log in, it will allow me. But then, if I try to teleport, it crashes. Or if I make it, voice never loads again. Or sometimes half my clothes/hair is missing and Secondlife won't allow me to put them back on. 

I've checked my firewall, my clock setting. I've even reset my modem (which everything else is working fine that runs off the internet).

Please help!!!??

Some places that might help you

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Error_messages#Computer.27s_clock_is_set_incorrectly

and the same question from someone in the past with answers that might help

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.