Fatewear Line Closing - Searching for Wizard Hair/Beard

Ruthven Ravenhurst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I got the notice from Damien Fate that he will be closing the Fatewear Line this month.

FATEwear Subscriber: FATEwear/FATEplay/FATEstep closing sale, 66% off - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FATEisland/153/51/34

I am in search of the hair/beard worn in one of the product photos and wonder if anyone can help. Thanks

5b1adceb43841_FateClosingSale_002.thumb.png.02de9fde267af130bf3c702b4b218bf3.png5b1adcd503338_FateClosingSale_001.thumb.png.2b089909a25d8f277c44f50e1f0e665f.png

Edited by Ruthven Willenov

Just now, Ruthven Willenov said:

I did, he told me where he got the beard, but he's not sure of the hair

Oh well it's good you got the beard, I think that's the main thing that will give you that look. I have no idea where that hair is from, hopefully someone here does. It is no doubt a little old now. The good news is that if you can't find that exact hair there will be a lot of stores selling very similar styles to match the beard. I'm no expert on male hair but a few stores I can think of that do long styles are No Match, Tableau Vivant and Exile, there are more obviously and then you have all the women's hair that will fit men.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.