Are we allowed to embed pictures from the Marketplace?

Braclo Eber
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You want to be able to go to the listings in the Marketplace from the pictures in your blog yes? If thats what you are asking then yeah I have seen people do that before.

I assume you are not just asking if you can use the pictures, since the pictures were yours to start with and you could simply add them to Photobucket or whereever to use on your blog.

5 answers to this question

You want to be able to go to the listings in the Marketplace from the pictures in your blog yes? If thats what you are asking then yeah I have seen people do that before.

I assume you are not just asking if you can use the pictures, since the pictures were yours to start with and you could simply add them to Photobucket or whereever to use on your blog.

Thats the thing, I wondered if I can skip the step of putting them on photobucket or flickr in my case and just embed them from the Marketplace. Since its my pics I gues there is no problems, but just asking since some websites have their rules about embedding content from their site.

As I say I have seen people leave the pic clickable to take people back to their listing so if thats allowed I cant see why just showing the pic wouldn`t be.

Having said that, if the point of the blog is a form of advertising for your products you may as well make them clickable anyway...Someone may want to buy them :)

Archived