has any viewer got floating windows that can be taken across to a 2nd monitor ?

electroRogue Fizzle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I'd love to know this as well... Though it's silly that this question is posted as answered when all we got was a vague question as a responce.    I can think of many many things that would be nice to pull off the main SL window to a diferent screen...   Builders tools...  Chat Console...  Mini Map or Radar windows...  Just about any of the windows that pop up and get in the way of the Main Viewer window could be broken out of the main window and dragged to an additional screen...   Think of Photo shop were the main monitor is the work in progress and all the tools and brushes are on a seperate monitor.  

MIRC though it's a nice IRC client has had the ability to break channels and other rooms "Windows" out of the main window for the last 15 years...   It honestly should not be that hard for some one with experiance at LL to code this in to the viewer.    There is a ticket about "Multi Monitor Support" but they have listed it as something they'll get around to one day with no time line in site.  If any other 3rd party viewers have this as an option I would be very interested in working with that viewer.  As for LL I have a feeling they have shelved it as not important.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.