Looking for beautiful commercial land rentals

SpookyTheZombieKat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so it's been a while since I've been able to play SL (good laptop was destroyed by some jerk back in 2016) and now I'm on a refurbished one that runs somewhat okay, so I've been trying to get back into my old routine on SL.

I am looking for some land, cheap enough per week that allows commercial use. I was looking at some Bella Pointe lands for a while, I love how those look, however they are unfortunately not for commercial use.

I'd like to find something like that. Something with enough space and enough prims for the right price, that will allow me to have my breedables and little shop on there. Something that has a pretty landscape.
Looking for something in the 500L$ to below range. (For a 500L$ week rental it'd have to have 500 prims.)

If anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction for some land like that, I'd really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

If you want you can check it out at Global Ample International City: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aixinjueluo Island/117/145/301

Aegean Island: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aixinjueluo Island/121/29/891

The rent is by Month for Business Vendors: L$1,800 a month which is L$450 a week, with 500 Prims for Business. 

When you get to the Main TP Point, escalator doen to the middle level where you can see the Photo TP Station, with a directory showing you which station take you to the destination you want. Aegean Island is a Parcel that is use for weekly market street, which we are still planning and this parcel can also have an Adult area...

If you like you can go check it out and let me know... :-)

2018 New GA International City - 02_001.jpg

2018 New GA International City - 10_001.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.